Events are displayed chronologically. Use the keyword search tool to build a custom list view. Events are searchable by type (ex. networking, virtual, conference etc.), Missouri region and content area.
If you’d like to have an event added to our calendar, please email email@example.com.
The Basics of Benchmarking & BEPS
February 2 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 amFree
Join the USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter and the City of St. Louis Building Division to learn about the City of St. Louis energy efficiency policies – Benchmarking and the Building Energy Performance Standard (BEPS).
- Overview of the benchmarking process (data collection, using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, reporting data to the City and Ameren Missouri’s Benchmarking & Energy Efficiency Portal (BEEP)
- How benchmarking connects with the Building Energy Performance Standard (BEPS)
- Background on BEPS and the specific Energy Use Intensity (EUI) that must be met by different building types by 2025 (or 2027 for qualified affordable housing)
- BEPS compliance pathways, timelines and data verification requirements
- How to best interact with the City’s new Office of Building Performance and the Building Energy Improvement Board on Alternative Compliance Pathways