Review by category and click on the link to download and view.
MEEA Minutes, Documents & Financials
- 2020 January (Retreat/Quarterly Meeting) | March | May | June | July | August | October (Quarterly Meeting)
- 2019 January | February | March | April |May – Retreat| May | June (no mtg) | July | August | Sept | Oct | Nov (no mtg) | Dec
- 2018 January | February | March (no meeting)| June |
- 2017 January | February (no meeting)| March (no meeting)| April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November (no minutes)| December
- 2016 January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November (no minutes) | December
- 2015 January (no meeting) February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
After generating the 1200+ questions for identifying the scope and depth of environmental knowledge that students should know at the end of each major period of schooling, it seemed like a lot of work for just using for tests. So we decided to create an environmental trivia game.
Cheryl Hardy (Columbia College, Columbia Missouri) designed a game board and a set of rules for playing and Jan Weaver (MEEA) edited and formatted the questions to fit on game cards. The Boone’s Lick Master Naturalists beta-tested the game at one of their monthly meetings and prompted changes to make the game easier and faster to play. The game was tested again at Columbia’s Earth Day Festival and drew lots of interest and players to the booth.
The work was supported by an EPA Environmental Education Grant. However, MEEA, and Jan Weaver specifically, assumes all responsibilty for any errors in the questions, whether factual, grammatical or spelling.